- Understand Together is a dementia public support, awareness and information campaign led by HSE, working with The Alzheimer Society of Ireland and Genio.
- The ASI are a leading provider of dementia services in Ireland, and have a national helpline on: 1 800 341 341
Other Online Resources
- Dementia Elevator is an education project and they offer free online courses. One of the courses is aimed specifically at providing coping skills to carers caring for a patient with dementia.
- The Irish Hospice Foundation have produced a series of videos called 'Still Kathy'. These videos would be helpful for people in the early stages of dementia, family and carers of people with dementia and also healthcare professionals caring for people with dementia.
- FreeDem is a website resource produced by Trinity College Dublin and has short films on dementia and brain health.
- The Dementia Services Information and Development Centre (DSIDC) is based in St James' Hospital, Dublin.
See downloads section below for our repository of information leaflets for all stages of a patient's dementia journey.