Who is the programme suitable for?
Learning outcomes: Module 1
- Be an advocate for a person living with dementia
- Identify appropriate assessment and interventions for a range of presentations.
- Have a working knowledge of how to apply these assessments and interventions in a variety of settings.
- Provide education & support for people living with dementia, their family and caregivers.
Module 2: Interventions
There are 8 interventions
- Optional Engagement
- Physical and Seating
- Cognitive and Compensation
- Education and Communication
- Assistive Technology
Module 1: approx 50 mins
Module 2: approx 1 hr
Mode of delivery
Dementia Services Information and Development Centre (DSIDC).
Tel: 01 4162035