- Understand Together is a dementia public support, awareness and information campaign led by HSE, working with The Alzheimer Society of Ireland and Genio.
- The Alzhiemer's Society Ireland is a leading charity and provider of dementia services in Ireland. Their national helpline on: 1 800 341 341
- FreeDem is a website resource produced by Trinity College Dublin and has short films on dementia and brain health.
- Dementia Services Information and Development Centre (DSIDC) provides information, education and training for healthcare professionals and those interested in dementia care, and is based in St James' Hospital, Dublin.
- Engaging Dementia (formally SONAS) cooredinates a wide range of therapeutic activites and training.
Documents, leaflets, guidelines
A repository of information, documents and leaflets for all stages of a patient's dementia journey.