- The Good Practice & Innovation Hub is a resource developed to showcase nationwide information on projects and initiatives being delivered across a range of care settings. The hub is a chance to learn more about what’s happening across the country and to link in with colleagues.
- The Information Portal provides easy access to a range of information materials which HSCPs can distribute to their clients who are living with dementia and to their families/carers, as appropriate.
- Understand Together is a dementia public support, awareness and information campaign led by the HSE, working with The Alzheimer Society of Ireland and Genio.
- The Alzhiemer's Society Ireland is a leading charity and provider of dementia services in Ireland. Their national helpline on: 1 800 341 341
- FreeDem is a website resource produced by Trinity College Dublin and has short films on dementia and brain health.
- Dementia Services Information and Development Centre (DSIDC) provides information, education and training for healthcare professionals and those interested in dementia care, and is based in St James' Hospital, Dublin.
- Engaging Dementia (formally SONAS) coordinates a wide range of therapeutic activites and training.
Documents, leaflets, guidelines
A repository of information, documents and leaflets for all stages of a patient's dementia journey.